Repeat Supplies of Medicine
We have upgraded to the final phase of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS), which will mean that all our prescriptions will be processed electronically from March 2020. Electronic Prescriptions help save the NHS money and is more convenient for you.
If you already have your prescriptions sent directly to your preferred chemist we will continue to do this, albeit electronically. So you do not have to do anything for this to continue.
Please speak to Reception to sign up or read more about EPS here: https://bit.ly/308P8qu Your Prescription is sent directly to the chemist you wish to use, and you can pick up the medication from there when it is ready.
- Please allow 48 hours for all prescription requests to be processed
- You can request a repeat prescription by emailing us at [email protected]
- We DO NOT accept repeat prescritption requests over the phone.
Online Repeat Prescription Ordering
If you have registered with the Practice for online repeat prescription ordering, please click on the systmonline Image below; you can also navigate to our NEW ONLINE SERVICES page:
Prescriptions are free for:
- Men and women over sixty
- Pregnant women with a valid maternity certificate
- Children under sixteen or up to nineteen in full-time education
- Mothers of babies under twelve months
- People who receive income support (check list on Form P11 from Social Security or Post Office)
- People with family credit
- Certain chronic conditions