At the Surgery
We offer blood tests to all of our Patients registered at the Surgery.
- Before you book a blood test please ensure that a GP has ordered a blood test request for you or you have a blood form from a Consultant.
- Patients under the age of 13 must arrange a blood test at Poole Hospital. (01202 442478)
- INR (Warfarin) blood tests are done on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings only.
Our blood clinic times are:
- Monday 1.30 – 5.30
- Tuesday to Friday 8.30 – 10.30
Blood appointments are with our HCA Tracey
- Please ensure you are well hydrated before your blood test.
- Wearing a loose fitting or sleeveless top makes the procedure a lot quicker.
Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals
Please also note from Monday 3rd June the Royal Bournemouth Hospital will no longer provide a walk-in service for patients with blood tests requested by their GP. GP patients will be offered a booked appointment.
Urgent blood tests will be provided by the GP.
From Monday 1st July the Royal Bournemouth Hospital and Christchurch Hospital will no longer provide any blood tests requested by a GP.
For hospital requested blood tests you can attend Bournemouth Hospital, the Department is in the West Wing of the main hospital and in the Out Patients Department at Christchurch Hospital.
Pathology Bournemouth: Opening Times 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
Pathology Christchurch: Opening Times 9:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday